CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Associate Technical Manager, Enterprise ERP Finance ApplicationCCC has taken an Initiative to consolidate all the legacy billing systems into Enterprise Billing System - Billing Platform. As an Associate Manager, you are responsible to lead the technical team to maintain the SLA in the Enterprise System and support the new Initiatives for migrating the legacy system Into the Enterprise System. As a technical team lead, you will be working with Business Analyst to gather requirements and be an architect on designing the new solutions in every release. You will work with Finance, Audit, and Business Operations team members to ensure proper application of all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and that appropriate standards are met as per the SOX control.
- Overall accountability for the Technical Team to support Enterprise Billing project and maintenance post go-live.
- Proactively manages client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams
- Defines and scopes client requirements and deliverables
- Collaborates with internal teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinates tasks, assigns appropriate resources, and ensures proper task completion
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Controls quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation; enhances internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggests process improvements as appropriate
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and documenting and presenting the results
- Present concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Responsible for management to resolution of business application high priority incidents, problem management, and major incident communications with business owners
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Conduct weekly meetings with internal business constituents outlining upcoming application support activities, future patch cycles and resolution of reported incidents
- Participate and adhere to the Release and Change management processes and planning as well as documentation and follow through
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, 8+ years of relevant technical and project management experience
- Demonstrated 5+ years of experience in ERP Finance application similar to Oracle BRM or Zuora or Billing Platform or similar Subscription/Usage model enterprise application or ERP(Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion Cloud, SAP, Netsuite)
- Must have successfully managed at least two large scale Enterprise Application Implementation projects.
- Must have experience in middleware integration platforms like Jitterbit, Dell Bhoomi, Mule Soft, SOA or similar
- Must have experience with external application integration through SOAP and REST APIs.
- Must have excellent communication skills - oral, written, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have quote-to-cash, accounting and financial concepts
- Experience to manage Technical Team both onshore and offshore resources is preferred.
- UI experience for designing Customer Payment Portal and Document solution platforms is preferred.
- Ability to quickly shift focus as priorities change
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.