Associate, Office of the CEO
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 650,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the Role
G2 is seeking a passionate individual to join the Office of the CEO as an Associate, directly supporting the CEO, CRO and Chief of Staff.
The Associate position has a “front row seat” to all that is happening within the Office of the CEO. Whether it’s executive recruiting, board meetings, the next big company initiative, or high-profile external press, this role will help ensure the CEO and CRO are always prepared and ready to drive towards the best outcomes for the Company.
In this role, you will gather, organize, and effectively distribute large amounts of inbound and outbound communication, ensuring that proper information is flowing to and from the right people with the appropriate level of urgency. This person will always strive to be an agent of effectiveness.
- High volume of calendaring and scheduling with internal and external parties
- Alongside the Chief of Staff, prepare, lead, and participate in a daily briefing every morning to ensure the CEO and CRO are well-prepared for the day’s meetings and events
- Provide strategic guidance and decision support to CEO, CRO, and senior leadership through research, analysis of information and clear presentation of considerations
- Utilize a broad skill set and a cross-functional mindset to work thoroughly on ad-hoc projects; fill gaps on special projects across the organization
- Support business operations and provide administrative support, as needed, including travel arrangements and other related logistics
- Support and build relationships with key partners across the organization, particularly with the CEO and CRO’s direct reports
- Keep a pulse on the organization and provide insight on the company and overall culture to senior leadership
- Complete, document and submit monthly expense reports
- Represent the Office of the CEO – In this role, you will interact with and maintain a relationship with C-level executives consistently
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, communications, policy or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience at a hyper growth startup or similar faced-paced environment
- Proven track record of partnering effectively with executives/leadership team
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and incredible ability to multitask
- Hyper detail-oriented
- Ability to see around the corner and anticipate needs or issues before they arise
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Experience working effectively on cross-functional teams and/or multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capability; ability to think strategically and creatively
- Extremely reliable, highly motivated and resourceful
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude -- no job is too big or too small
- Computer skills required: Powerpoint, Excel, Google Suite, particularly Google Calendar
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.