Associate Technical Business Manager - IT at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as an Associate Technical Business Manager where you will establish a project roadmap that enables the IT teams to meet important goals, and that aligns to the vision and purpose of the IT organization. You will monitor the health of project delivery, track IT pillar level statuses, and address delivery team impediments while resolving roadblocks to ensure successful project and roadmap execution. As part of the IT team, you will report to the VP, Information Technology and work with delivery teams, partners and executives so they are informed of roadmap changes, release plans and delivery status. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Work with project and customer management to organize communication between the software development team and the business departments.
- Determine strategy, goals, project scope, and requirements for projects along with track schedules and project timelines as they relate to IT work.
- Work as part of a Scrum Development Team conducting and participating in stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Provide emergency support for priority issues and other business essential situations.
- 3+ years of technical experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
- Experience analyzing and translating requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Experience writing user stories based on business and systems requirements, and defining and elaborating user stories with validation and acceptable criteria.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).