Associate Technical Consultant, Employee Workflow at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
This opening for a Associate Technical Consultant, Employee Workflow will be a functional and technical Employee Workflow Solutions expert on a customer engagement team – delivering implementations for this ServiceNow Solution.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the technical expert in how to best support requirements using ServiceNow best practices focused on configuration vs. customization
- Advise customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow Employee Workflow Solutions standard capabilities in their efforts to improve departmental processes.
- Drafting more technically focused user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
- Develop assigned user stories
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple systems
- Develop required portal components
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs and internal meetings
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 1 year of configuration/development experience for complex, highly-capable, technologies – inclusive of integrations and portals
- Demonstrated understanding with leading industry systems and tools for departments that would rely on one of the above-mentioned solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.