Atlassian Suite Administrator
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
We are looking for an experienced Atlassian Suite Administrator to help manage configuration, implement customization, reporting, manage plug-ins, and help with all Jira and Confluence related questions and tasks. You will be responsible for the operation & maintenance of the internal Atlassian Jira & Confluence applications and will work closely with teams as you champion these applications throughout our company.
The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems. A proven record building great cross functional experiences in a diverse environment is desired.
- Presents findings from analyses and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Utilizes advanced analytical and data-mining tools to generate analytical insights and actionable recommendations.
- Partners with business leaders to ensure an in-depth understanding of requirements and performance levers (KPI) for each analysis.
- Extracts data from multiple sources and performs complex analyses to identify the root cause of business issues. Develops and automates dashboards and reports that consistently monitor and explain trends. Performs ad hoc analyses and builds custom reports.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics, Business, Data Science, or related quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in Finance, Statistics, Business, Forecasting, Data Science, or related quantitative role
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Finance, Statistics, Business, Forecasting, Data Science, or related quantitative role
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools (Jira and Confluence)
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, or Google) hands-on experience
- Experience working with Agile development processes
- 5+ years of experience working cloud service management and orchestratione
- AWS public cloud experience in a production environment
- Jira APIs/integrations
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and SQL with various RDBMS systems
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Immutable Infrastructure, & continuous integration/deployment practices
- Experience administering & hardening Linux systems
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!