Atlassian System Administrator
Who we are:
Our story might surprise you. We’re the world’s largest restaurant company—encompassing KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell—but there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than just frying chicken, baking pizzas, and serving up tacos. We put this delicious food in the hands of customers through apps, websites, kiosks, POS, and other digital dining experiences – and we are only getting started. Here in Chicago, we’re building out a bold team of hackers to help Yum! Brands deliver the next generation of software to 49,000 restaurants in more than 145 countries. That’s a huge responsibility, which is why we’re on a mission to find the most fearless engineers to join our software startup within Yum!.
Yum!'s vision for the future is simple: a world with more Yum!: with our iconic brands in more places, and more ways for consumers to access them. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results. And like all companies who win consistently, our brands, employees, and franchisees will need to continually adjust to stay relevant now and in the future. The software we’re building does just that: it serves people in new ways to make team members more productive and customers happier.
What we need:
Our dynamic eCommerce Platform team is rapidly growing as we optimize our digital ordering channels and technology innovations to create competitive advantages for our restaurants around the globe. We are seeking an Atlassian System Administrator to help enable team members to deliver easy experiences for Yum! customers, employees, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the Yum! business and working across the various technology teams to provide customized tools.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams across departments, gather requirements to develop, and deliver custom project templates, including issue types and workflows (automation) using Atlassian products (JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence, EazyBI, etc.)
· Develop and test custom templates in JIRA to manage projects, Epics, Issues/Tasks for entire organization
· Design, Develop, Administer 3rd party plug-ins for Atlassian including Pager Duty, Ops Genie, Service Now, etc.
· Provide guidance to users on setting up boards, advanced filters, dashboards, etc.
· Administer non-Atlassian development tools and repositories
· Provide training and communications as changes are applied
· Provide User Management and grant user permissions using SSO integration
· On-board and train new users
· Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation
· Perform Migrations of Projects in JIRA and Migrations of spaces in Confluence
· Provide Consultation, Support and Implementation on migration to Atlassian tools
· Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
· Hands-on experience and subject matter expert managing Atlassian products
· Experience with Atlassian REST APIs
· Strong cross-language programming and scripting knowledge
· Strong technical skills for custom integration implementations
· Strong organization and management skills for balancing multiple requests and projects at once
· Strong communication skills (technical and non-technical)
· Experience working with Agile development process
· Certifications: Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator
A few of our perks:
- 4 weeks of vacation PLUS holidays
- 5 sick days
- 2 paid volunteer days
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Half day Fridays
- Generous parental leave
- A world-famous recognition culture