Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a detailed-oriented operations team member to assist with building out the operations execution function for the new Auto refinance product at Avant. This individual will be a part of a core group of Avantee’s responsible for launching Avant’s newest product in the Auto Finance space. We are looking for a critical thinking individual who has experience in the Auto finance industry. This is a unique growth opportunity; the role will evolve as the Auto product develops and this individual will be a key voice in that process.
What you do at Avant:
- Review funding packages for comprehensiveness and accuracy.
- Review account level information at various stages of the account lifecycle for compliance with Avant and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate phone calls by third party vendors involved in the originations and servicing lifecycle.
- Build and maintain detailed standard operating procedures for testing and account management purposes.
- Provide recommendations to drive operational change.
- Manage Contact Center Escalation Channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams at Avant to build robust operations processes Assist with policy creation specific to the Auto product
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- 2+ years of operations experience, preferably in fintech or auto finance space.
- Especially good if prior experience in auto loan funding department, quality assurance, or compliance oversight.
- You like to get stuff done the right way, the 1st time.
- You are savvy on the computer and can navigate through different programs and systems.
- You adapt to change and are committed to learning and growing.
- You are proactive and take pride in delivering a best in class experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.