The Customer Operations Associate will be critical to our rapidly growing retail business and work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain efficient logistics and operations. This role will also assist in key aspects of the general operations team and serve as a versatile team member that is ready to take on and wear multiple hats.
What you will do:
- Overall management of designated retailer orders and fulfillment, including:
- Working directly with logistics providers to ensure on time deliveries
- Working with retailer routing guides and logistics requirements to ensure accurate and on time shipping
- Analyzing, managing, and forecasting inventory needs for retail customers, and working cross-functionally to anticipate demands
- Ownership of process optimization, including:
- Building and maintaining SOPs and routing guides as it relates to the designated retail partners
- Managing and mitigating chargebacks
- Managing and/or helping to develop B2B software (SPS Commerce, Transportation Management Systems, Order Management Systems)
- Domestic logistics management
- Identifying, vetting, and tracking different carriers
- Implementing KPIs and measuring these carriers accordingly
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors and connect them with one of America’s largest sporting industries: fishing. We operate 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box (MTB) – The #1 fishing tackle subscription box
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle (KBT) – eCommerce site focused on fishing and outdoor goods
- Catch Co Brands – design and manufacturing of product sold on MTB, KBT and 3rd party retail
We’re building the premier digital shopping experience that introduces anglers to the best new gear and lifestyle apparel. We are looking for exceptionally talented people to help make that vision a reality. In addition to being talented, our team members are honest, curious, take action and always seek to leave things better than they found them. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
What experience you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical capabilities and Excel Skills
- Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Excellent communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Able to use pre-existing or low-effort solutions to solve new problems.
- Strong decision making and judgement.
- Previous experience with retail fulfillment or inventory management highly preferred but not required.
- Experience with SPS Commerce, Walmart RetailLink and other TMS Portals highly preferred but not required.
What will make you successful:
- Curiosity: Always seeking to understand “why”. Always looking to make things better.
- Passion: You are driven by a love for what you do
- Optimism: The ability to bounce back quickly when something doesn’t work
- Action: Knowing when to shift from planning to doing
- Honesty: Transparency with customers, partners and teammates
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Data-driven mindset
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" PTO Policy
- 10 Paid Holidays + 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule & WFH opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - We cover 90% of your premium and 50% for dependents
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Health Savings Account
- Employer-Sponsored Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Incredible culture, fun events and passionate coworkers
- Unlimited coffee and fruit snacks
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.