BASIS VENDOR SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Basis Vendor Solutions Associate is tasked with providing excellent technical support to Basis software users as well as curating and managing our Inventory Directory. This requires comfort with technology, a willingness to provide exceptional service, organization and meticulous attention to detail. Centro is reinventing digital advertising by focusing on one goal: improve the lives of the people behind the campaigns. Basis is our software platform and it empowers digital media professionals by automating the entire digital media lifecycle from research to planning, buying, optimizing, reporting, and billing reconciliation.
- Manage and respond to Basis vendor support tickets.
- Complete ongoing audits of the Basis Inventory Directory.
- Respond to requests for data curation within the Basis Inventory Directory.
- Provide excellent customer service; going above and beyond to ensure the vendor has a positive experience.
- Provide hands-on training sessions and continued support to users as needed.
- Provide overflow administrative support as needed.
- Be attune to vendor user trends and be able to communicate those trends to stakeholders.
- Create solutions for vendors working with Basis customers with varying customer agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and related internship experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in and navigating technology platforms are a major asset
- Baseline skills in Excel are a plus
- Efficient and effective time-management skills to fulfil Service-Level Agreements and complete projects
- Be passionate about improvement – be the type who is always finding ways to do things better
- Willingness to collaborate, learn quickly, and show curiosity to reach common goals
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.