Benefit Technologies Advisor
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is revolutionizing the way organizations nationwide approach payroll and human resources. We have an army of programmers and developers who use cutting-edge technology to create solutions for some of the country’s most well-known brands. Our focus on both clients and employees has resulted in Paylocity being named one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies and continually earning the distinction of a best place to work.
The Benefit Technologies Advisor role is essential to the company’s sales organization. While operational in this role it is vital to share our passion for technology, embrace healthy competition, and continuously search for new sales opportunities.
The Benefit Technologies Advisor will be responsible for generating, maintaining and closing new sales and business opportunities for FSA, HSA, HRA, and TMA. Benefit Technologies Advisor will work closely and cohesively with Paylocity’s outside Account Executives to pursue leads and meet the needs and requests of brokers/advisors and employers in a timely manner. Excellent communication and negotiation skills will be essential. As a Benefit Technologies Advisor the objective will be to provide an overall positive experience. Ultimately, this role will assist Paylocity in developing our short and long term strategy of building successful, long-term relationships.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties:
- Partner with Paylocity Account Executives to develop and/or strengthen broker/advisor relations.
- Generate new business opportunities with existing clients, brokers/advisors, in addition to prospective clients.
- Maintain strong and long term relationships with brokers and existing clients.
- Maximize sales opportunities by participating and executing in marketing and sales objectives.
- Develop relationships and meet with brokers/advisors and clients when applicable.
- Execute presentations to attract new clients and brokers.
- Execute presentations to retain existing clients and broker partnerships.
- Prepare sales proposals and negotiate contracts
- Answer inbound calls and address any questions on products and services
- Work side by side with the account executives, directors and marketing team to ensure the highest quality of collateral is being produced and all sales requirements are being met
- Successfully maintain CRM, customer relationship management database
- Complete various projects and responsibilities when applicable
- Some travel may be required
Experience and Skills:
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of previous work experience in Benefits. A combination of experience in benefits, sales or account management is ideal.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Professional when presenting to a group or individual. Networker personality
- Experienced negotiation skills and the ability to follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts and prospects
- Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Flexibility required for sitting, standing and walking.
- Physical/finger dexterity required in both hands to function a computer keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sensory capability required to see, hear and touch.
- Intellectual effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis.
- Job duties usually performed in an office environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions