At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The primary objectives for this position are to build and test client sites and to import and analyze data for our existing Web Benefits clients. This position will appeal to you if you are someone with strong attention to detail, finds the world of the benefits interesting and a multi-tasker who loves interacting with people and data. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to customer service therefore providing exceptional customer service is our top priority!
- Build and configure application to client specifications, including benefit plan rules, details, life events, prices, text and documents primarily focusing on annual enrollment and mid-year plan changes
- Test client sites to ensure configuration works as expected
- Work closely with the Web Benefit Support Specialists to research and trouble-shoot issues
- Work directly with clients as necessary to clarify plan rule or reconcile data
- Audit data from various sources
- Produce reports providing summary and detail for audits
- Coordinate EDI feeds with external vendors: insurance carriers, TPAs and payroll/HRIS systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Excel (vlookups/pivot tables) SQL/EDI experience a plus!
- Self-starter and quick learner. You will need to exercise independent judgment in setting your own priorities and workflow.
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects independently.
- High customer service orientation and the ability to develop strong internal relationships.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow through.
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources.
- Ability to translate broad goals into personal action plans and timelines.
- A confident, positive attitude.
- 2+ years in a customer oriented role.
- College degree preferred.
This position offers a competitive hourly wage.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.