Bilingual Concierge (English/Portuguese), Customer Loyalty at Rocket Travel, Inc
Rocket Travel, Inc., a subsidiary of Booking Holdings (formerly The Priceline Group) seeks bilingual English/Portuguese candidates for our full-time Portuguese/English-speaking position. Spanish a great plus. Join our team of experienced travel and loyalty entrepreneurs and assist with the daily concierge operations in our downtown Chicago office. Secondary opportunities to showcase talent or develop professionally in other fields (such as analytics, graphic design, marketing, social media, accounting, public relations, web-design, and management) also exist, but the primary role is customer support. Web-savvy, energetic, and analytical individuals who are able to provide customer service in an upbeat and professional manner, and are willing to be proactive and apply other skills and talents toward the company’s collective goals, are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in spoken and written English as well as Spanish or Portuguese.
- Displays overall well-roundedness and general talent in order to pick up duties quickly with accuracy and contribute ideas for improvement.
- Shows an analytic approach to problem solving, and can make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Has experience in customer service, high-end retail, administrative assistance and/or hospitality.
- Is entrepreneurial and able to take ownership.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive and handle customer calls in an upbeat, professional and empathetic manner in both English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Provide efficient and sometimes creative resolution to customer issues.
- Proficiently respond to customer e-mail and live chat in the same way, with attention to grammar, tone and typing accuracy
- Manage hotel reservation confirmations, cancellations, date changes, and associated credit card transactions with an attention to detail using internally-developed computer programs
- Show a positive attitude and willingness to work and communicate as a small team where each role relies on the others
- Potentially oversee and train a small team of company support agents.
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days.
- Work with intrinsically motivated folks with a track record for building new businesses from scratch
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, health and dental insurance, and travel benefits
Supervisory responsibility: None
Work Schedule: Assigned as needed by your manager.
Reports to: Manager of Customer Loyalty
Job Status: Full time
Classification: Salary; non-exempt