Bilingual Customer Success Manager
Sprout Social is looking for an ambitious, experienced and tech savvy Bilingual Customer Success Manager to own the business relationship for a large portfolio of Sprout's customers. You are passionate about customer success; excited about developing and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer. You enjoy solving problems with curiosity and creativity, and have the drive to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions. You pride yourself on being well organized and detail oriented. You must be a fluent Spanish speaker with verbal and written proficiency.
Sprout Social is used by over 24,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Work with all segments of customers to facilitate product engagement and help with understanding new functionality
- Maintain product expertise across our platform to serve as the ultimate expert
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in Sprout Social
- Respond to high-impact customer issues in a fashion that inspires continued customer loyalty
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each and every customer
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years client relationship experience in the technology industry
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- Ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- The ability to thrive in an energizing environment
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!