Bilingual Customer Success Manager
Sprout Social is looking for an ambitious, experienced and tech savvy Bilingual Customer Success Manager to own the business relationship for a large portfolio of Sprout's customers.
Sprout Social is looking for an ambitious, experienced and tech savvy Customer Success Manager to own the business relationship for a large portfolio of Sprout’s customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer success and excited about high volume and high velocity interactions with customers. You are committed to quickly getting customers the right answers and resources as well as driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions. You must be a fluent Spanish speaker with verbal and written professional proficiency.
Sprout Social is used by over 24,000 brands worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- SaaS/Software experience
- Verbal and written professional fluency in Spanish
- Customer facing experience - managing direct relationships with customers (preferably managing at least 50+ at one time)
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
- Uncovering and understanding customer challenges, making recommendations to help customers achieve their goals
- Identifying areas of opportunity/growth within existing platform
- Basic troubleshooting of customer issues
- Ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
Within 1 Month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Success to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Begin developing familiarity with our business, platform, and applications, as well as our company’s key metrics.
- Acclimate yourself with the day to day responsibilities of Sprout’s Success Team by shadowing team members, listening to recorded customer calls and working closely with our dedicated Enablement Manager.
Within 3 Months, you will…
- Receive your dedicated book of business and begin familiarizing yourself with your customer base.
- Establish relationships with customer-facing departments across the organization.
- Direct customers to Sprout resources such as product guides, webinars, and customer support to encourage product adoption.
- Respond to high-impact customer issues in a fashion that inspires continued customer loyalty.
- Actively handle inbound requests and account related questions.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Maintain product expertise across our platform to serve as the ultimate trusted advisor.
- Partner with colleagues across departments to address customer feedback and communicate accordingly.
- Review to-date performance with your manager, identify areas of improvement and establish a plan for career development.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Propose and execute independent projects benefiting the whole of Customer Success or Sprout as an organization.
- Identify individual strengths and how to apply them effectively for continued success.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!