Bilingual Customer Support Analyst (Japanese & English)
What You'll Do:
- Provide technical support & oversight for urgent issues
- Manage non-urgent issues, coordinating closely with engineering, account management, technical account management
- Advocate for customer by pushing for swift resolutions
- Partner with Account Team to respond to prospect inquiries
- Execute new customer installations
- Use your deep STATS product & process knowledge to build exhibits for new customer contracts
- Become product experts; develop and execute support training programs for support team on boarding
- Partner with product team and account managers to develop and deliver data feed enhancement announcements to customers
- Participate in rotating on-call responsibilities to ensure customer complaints are resolved quickly 24/7/365
What You'll Need:
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English, both verbally and in the written word
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required
- 1+ year of experience in a technical client services role/environment
- Strong project and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize resources, establish priorities, and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Familiarity resolving complex customer issues
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.