Building Operations Associate
Founded in 2014, HealthJoy is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to help employers and employees maximize the value of their benefits. Our platform provides members with a centralized benefits experience by combining a virtual healthcare assistant (JOY) and benefits wallet with telemedicine and concierge services. By integrating these services, members are guided to the right point of care, high quality and low cost physicians and facilities, and prescription savings. Additionally, JOY proactively helps members manage their health and understand the benefits they have elected.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver exceptional building level cleaning services and quality within operational standards and guidelines.
- Perform all tasks on schedule with maximum efficiency.
- Assure a positive office culture with highest level of building cleanliness and organization.
- Work with Operations manager to enhance office cleanliness and efficiency.
- Use your general fix-it skills to repair broken items.
What You’ll Need
- Self Starter mentality: able to identify work that needs to be done and does it without required instruction.
- Attention to detail: pays attention to detail regarding processes and attention to special requests.
- Enjoy working independently and part of a team while servicing the needs of the office.
- High School Diploma or equivalent cleaning related experience.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may change based on the needs of the business.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.