The Business Analyst will work on a team to perform analysis to understand business requirements and work with other SMEs to develop and document solutions. This individual will also assist with ensuring that deliverables meet client standards and expectations. The successful candidate may work on multiple projects simultaneously and be a team player.
- Determine objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, conducting research, and evaluating output requirements
- Perform business process analysis/reengineering
- Take detailed meeting minutes and determine actionable next steps
- Help track project progress and create status reports
- Draft documents and coordinate deliverables
- Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure business performance
- Create and present reports or presentations as requested by the Project Executive
- Be able to perform at a high level under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- 1-3 years of business analyst experience preferably in software implementation (understanding full system development life cycle)
- General consulting experience at a large firm is a plus
- Testing, Training, Change Management experience a plus
- Experience in the utility industry (gas/electric) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop insights from data analysis and management/stakeholder discussions
- Demonstrated ability to perform discrete tasks and activities and/or execute on portions of projects
- Ability to effectively present to and work with senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This position does require the individual to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We will consider and determine medical and religious accommodations in accordance with federal and state laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.