Business Architect (virtual) at Ascension
What You Will Do
Integrate knowledge of the enterprise function or business segment’s overarching strategy in leading multi-product line programs and projects.
- Drive and facilitate discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives.
- Create and maintain business capability, data, process and technology inventories.
- Work with multiple capability and functional teams to gather and document the structure of the organization's business and technology landscape.
- Advocate and drive adoption of best practices to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the enterprise.
- Participate in requests for information by working with vendors and internal teams to complete estimates for budget purposes including financial analysis return on investment justification.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.