Business Liaison at DRW
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,300 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Business Liaison, you’ll help manage the rollout of new trading initiatives. You’ll liaise with a variety of internal and external teams to perform initial due diligence activities, shepherd and monitor new business processes, and ensure the successful launch and onboarding of new trading products and venues.
- Administration of day to day new trading initiative implementations and changes which include:
- Gathering relevant data, information and timelines
- Communicating details to all support teams in the firm
- Liaising with internal/external parties as needed
- Coordinating/managing initiatives to completion with quick turnaround and transparency throughout the process
- Manage trading access changes (e.g. adding new markets, trading systems, accounts, etc.)
- Acts as point of contact for traders on a variety of trading inquiries
- Organize and categorize vast amount of information and provide easy reference and access to internal audience. Manage and maintain information in various internal tools (Sharepoint, Wiki, etc.)
- Recommend, develop, and implement solutions to support continuous improvement to our processes and procedures
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, and/or similar discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in trading environment/financial services
- Experience in onboarding new products, execution access, traders, etc.
- Ability to effectively analyze trading requests in order to facilitate implementation from beginning to end
- Experience liaising with various internal/external teams to see a request through
- Understanding of general regulatory, tax, risk, treasury, capital and legal factors impacting new trading initiatives
- Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail, and exceptional follow-through
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging deadlines; high sense of urgency
- Manage competing priorities and set clear expectations for stakeholders
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and positive team player focused on achieving team success
- Knowledge of financial industry products and trends
- Proven relationship management skills
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.