Business Operations Consultant - Transactions
We are adding a Business Operations Consultant to our Transactions team!
As a Business Operations Consultant, your mission is to make our client’s lives simpler. You are a builder, continuously creating and improving the business operations process. You understand the needs of our clients because you fully immerse yourself during the customer consultation process. You are a coach, leading the client through SaaS platform onboarding and training from an operations perspective.
As a Business Operations Consultant you successfully create project plans, making sure deliverables, timelines, and revenue impact will be delivered in a timely fashion. You continue to assess and resolve risk and issues to ensure milestones are being met. You’re a communicator, leading contact with client stakeholders and team members from inception through fruition. You, as a Business Operations Consultant strive to successfully launch, implement and train clients through all phases of the business line rollout while identifying additional customer functionality needs.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
What You’ll Do as a Transactions Business Operations Consultant:
- Working strategically with senior management to gather business requirements and develop client onboarding plan
- Lead communication between client stakeholders (operations, technology, and management) and team members through completion of the project
- Create and manage project plans, including deliverables, activities, timelines, and issue/risk mitigation
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects and clients
- Ensure milestones (launch date, client trainings, etc.) are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with technology and operational stakeholders to ensure project success
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Serve as primary client point of contact for day-to-day operations
- Continuously improve business operations processes per customer requirements and sustain adoption as additional functionality is released
- Drive organizational change management and support Learning & Development teams in training creation
What We are Looking for in a Transactions Business Operations Consultant:
- Proven record of building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally with multiple clients
- Project management experience creating project plans, ensuring deliverable timelines are being met, and proactively mitigating issues and risks
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects across clients
- Experience creating and managing successful software onboarding processes
- 3+ years consulting / software onboarding experience