Business Operations Manager at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 19, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Experience working cross-functionally at a rapidly growing company, ideally in tech
- Experience presenting findings to audiences ranging in seniority from entry-level to executive
- Experience managing projects that are ill-defined or otherwise ambiguous at their onset
About the Role:
- Conduct deep dive analyses determining and defining growth opportunities for the company
- Lead cross-functional working groups providing end-to-end of project management (definition, alignment behind core facts, solution / end state vision, tactical execution and ownership of solution workflows)
- Leverage a broad range of skills from intermediate data analysis (Excel/Google Sheets) to process mapping
- Bring diverse work experience and perspective to each project
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description