Business Operations Manager
We are looking for a motivated professional Business Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate Veritas Health’s financial and business operations.
Overarching organizational goal: Improve performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective financial and operational methods and strategies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Improve operational systems, processes and best practices
- Implement financial and business processes that positively impact profit objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Develop, document and streamline processes and templates for all financial commitments (i.e. vendor contract renewals, AR Reports, profit sharing, bonus payments, profit sharing and year-end pre-payment opportunities).
- Perform quality controls and monitor the editorial, tech, creative and marketing department KPI’s
- Produce accurate, consistent and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports that are easy to read and break revenue into the same buckets year over year.
- Send weekly AR and financial reports.
- Provide conclusive reports that include year over year revenue changes and provide analysis for any significant changes and/or concerns
- Develop trends and projections for VH finances
- Proven work experience as a business operations manager
- Budget development experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics
- Basic IT skills (QuickBooks, Excel, and Salesforce)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- BS degree in operations management or related field from an accredited college or university