Business Operations Manager
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
Fast Radius is looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our team. In this position, you will support the leadership team in operationalizing our growth strategy, leading high priority strategic initiatives and building a scalable centralized operating system. With a combination of exceptional problem solving, analytical, project management and communication skills, along with a "get stuff done" mentality, you will play a key role in accelerating Fast Radius growth and impact.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
- Build deep understanding of our market, customers, and competitors to inform our go-to-market strategy and strengthen our market position
- Set a vision for the end-to-end business process architecture, identify and prioritize process, people and systems implications, and develop an implementation roadmap
- Proactively identify any opportunity to meaningfully improve robustness and scalability of business processes
- Serve as partner of the leadership team by leading and executing on key strategic projects and initiatives that drive our ability to scale for continued growth
- Serve as the connective tissue across functional teams to develop and share best practices
- Help execute the OKR and company-wide performance management processes
- 5-7 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business operations, or similar environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Excellent analytical skills to understand sales data at a company and individual sales rep level; deep understanding of Excel or equivalent analytical tools is a requirement
- Ability to thrive in hyper-growth environment with fast pace and high ambiguity; startup experience is a plus
- Experience with customer journeys and customer experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher; engineering, business, finance, or economics focus is a plus
- MBA is a plus
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description