Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world’s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
We are seeking a Business Oversight Manager who will lead a team focused on ensuring contractual compliance, strong risk management and proper oversight, including owning service level agreement management for products in place and being developed for multiple existing and new business partnerships with financial institutions. The role requires at least 5 years experience and comfort establishing and enforcing requirements in relation to fintech, consumer credit, and/or financial services, and proven ability to work with the business on frameworks of key performance measurement and control. You will be working directly and heavily with various business and technical teams across the organization and will also be expected to promote a culture of awareness and transparency throughout the organization. Additionally, you will interface with executive leadership and be responsible for executing various special projects that have an impact across all of the company’s products and services. The ideal candidate will have mid-senior experience working with large, complex organizations in the banking, consulting or SaaS technology industry with a focus on enterprise, operational, and/or regulatory compliance risk.
What you'll do at Amount:
- Lead a team of high-function risk and project management professionals
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and systems
- Serve as primary stakeholder to the requirements and implementation of the operational and technology key performance and key risk indicators (SLAs) across all products - unifying legacy agreements and directly driving feedback which can be used in future negotiations on new agreements
- Collaborate with business partners working on new and existing products from product development through launch to servicing, including performance and risk commitments made in relation to such products
- Provide timely, concise and business-focused analysis on product intersection with relevant measurements and root cause failures to meet requirements, when they occur
- Work with prospective and existing partners and the business to facilitate and project manage assessment of risk, monitoring, and testing of key performance and risk indicators, and remediation of gaps and issues
- Handle other matters as required to support the business
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 5+ years as an experienced, solution-oriented and proactive operational risk, regulatory compliance, technology or operational performance/risk management professional
- Experience in the financial services, FinTech, or consulting space
- Expert understanding of technology and operational performance/risk management practices and methodologies, including performance/risk identification and assessment and solid understanding of internal controls and risk mitigation concepts
- A keen sense of ownership, and highly adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Experience with product development and project management a plus
- Eagerness to help a business focused on finding innovative products and services
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago office when it is safe to do so.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description