Business Process Architect, Support Communications at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This position requires passing a ServiceNow background screening, USFedPASS (US Federal Personnel Authorization Screening Standards). This includes a credit check, criminal/misdemeanor check and taking a drug test. Any employment is contingent upon passing the screening. Due to Federal requirements, only US citizens, US naturalized citizens or US Permanent Residents, holding a green card, will be considered.
What you get to do in this role:
- Identify risks associated with current and proposed architecture and technologies, and recommend mitigation
- Develop a process architecture strategy and methodology for Support Communications
- Define communication business process standards (format, tools, roles)
- Develop and measure process improvement outcomes in their alignment with strategic program objectives
- Work closely with request Management, Global Communications Leaders, Program Managers and stakeholders to align Support Communication activities
- Drive continuous improvement, coaching and training of yourself and the team to remain relevant in process modeling and business architecture discipline
- Partner with the enterprise and HI architecture teams
- Act as subject matter expert on Support Communication tools required to manage customer communications
- Quickly understand the business architecture landscape from multiple angles and make recommendations on the end-to-end business architecture
- Leverage Business Architect expertise and lead effort to design an effective, long-term communications strategy to engage with multiple audiences across a variety of mediums and channel
- Advise Senior Management on trends and emerging technologies and their impact on business strategies
- Understand current system capabilities and define roadmap of tool improvements. This will include leading requirements sessions, documenting use cases, and enhancements stories for the engineers to improve the tools.
- Work with key cross-functional stakeholders, Support Delivery management, and Support Account Managers to review and gather feedback on customer communications planned maintenance activities
- Strategy and vision for maintenance support customer experience
To be successful in this role you have:
BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
At least 12+ years of technology experience, including technical support, engineering, or professional services.
Experience with the ServiceNow platform or another cloud-based platform.
This role will require up to 25% of travel time to other sites within US
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.