Business Systems Analyst Call Center Operations at Oak Street Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:33 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Business Systems Analyst, Call Center Operations
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly. We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com .
The Business Systems Analyst, Clinical Call Center (C3) Operations reports to the Manager, Clinical Call Center Operations, and is responsible for collaborating closely with C3 leadership as well as key business and technical stakeholders to analyze data reporting surrounding the workflow and call efficiencies within the clinical call center.
The associate will utilize the Greenway EMR system, Canopy and our current telephony platform to assist with identifying deficiencies and trends within call center workflows and processes. The support of the analyst will help to drive improvements that will enable the call center team to develop and achieve optimal scheduling processes and provide an unmatched patient experience. The improvements will help with delivering strategic business objectives to align with our OSH partners. They will be the subject matter expert on Greenway and Canopy utilization in the call center and all other integrated technologies that impact the customer experience, such as contact routing, soft phone, inbound dialer, etc.
- Support the Clinical Call Center Operations leadership and key stakeholders in analyzing and identifying workflow and process inefficiencies within the call center and all integrated technologies, which includes:
- Analyze and identify reported issues, create and monitor quantitative variables to identify preliminary root causes
- Collaborate with OSH partners to conduct root cause discovery of non call center related issues
- Aligning with call center leaders and senior operational partners to create and implement appropriate next step plans to ensure proper issue resolution
- Partners with the clinical call center manager and other call center leaders to identify and discuss call center staff inaccuracies
- Assist with identifying trends that would support additional training and development opportunities for call center staff
- Prepare reports and supporting documentation for weekly review meetings
- Review and maintain system-related documentation, including application SOPs
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience with contact center technology platforms such as: EMR, Inbound IVR Dialers, Soft Phone, etc.
- Strong detail-orientation, ability to manage a root-cause analysis issue resolution process which involves organizing and prioritizing issues submitted, investigating when appropriate to identify root causes, and escalating complex issues when appropriate to leadership
- Experience establishing cross-functional partnerships with broader leadership and technical teams to improve program efficiency and business results
- The ability to interpret data and translate into actionable steps; helps drive aculture of continuous improvement working toward department goals
- The ability to operate independently in a highly efficient manner; superior organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Experience working within a healthcare setting preferred (hospital, physician practice)
- Undergraduate degree
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being "Oaky"
What does being "Oaky" look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.