ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for ensuring the compliance and data integrity of the information in the system as well as setting up CRM automations. This role will work closely with Sales, Business Development and other cross-functional stakeholders.
What your day could consist of:
- Perform analysis to monitor and enforce data compliance of business systems
- Partner with Sales and Success leaders to drive completeness and accuracy of system records
- Collaborate cross functionally to create and manage systems automation scripts
- Ensure proper documentation of data and systems policies and procedures
What is needed:
- Strong MS Excel skills and comfort with extremely large data volume
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.) preferred
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Extreme attention to details paired systems design and analytical mindset
- Highly organized self starter with a positive and learning attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Team player who is effective partnering cross functionally.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description