Business Systems Analyst at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers to Work For,” a top company by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Work for Millennials,” and have earned the Ad Age accolade of “#1 U.S. Agency Across all Disciplines” for multiple years.
Epsilon is seeking a Business Systems Analyst,1 (BSA,1), to participate in our New Grad Program, to support our Digital Experience group within our Technology Practice. The BSA,1 will work closely with our clients and internal account/technical teams to understand and implement the client's marketing technology initiatives. While every client team is unique, a BSA,1 will get access to a variety of marketing/database technologies such as campaign management tools, analytic tools, coding tools, and proprietary Epsilon technology. A successful BSA,1 candidate will be both tech-savvy while having strong interpersonal skills to relay messages to the client & internal teams.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes a 8-week training curriculum (both professional & technical training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Serve as Liaison: Communicate with the client teams & internal account/technical teams on a daily basis to implement client marketing strategies
- Requirements Gathering: Translate the client's marketing business needs into technical requirements documents.
- Create Documentation: Collect and maintain project documentation and ensure that it complies with standards.
- Development & Implementation:
- Assist & lead internal team meetings & provide direction to the implementation teams.
- Identify and communicate project related risks and possible solutions. Prioritize project requests and manage client expectations.
- Coordinate integration of new technology initiatives with the overall technical solution platforms.
- Participate and drive product features and development.
- Quality Assurance & Testing: Support the creation of plans and test cases. Lead the client teams in user acceptance testing by owning effective triage activities & triage reporting.
- Campaign Delivery: Build, execute, and deliver omni-channel marketing campaigns. (direct mail, email, loyalty programs, mobile/social)
- Oversee Implementation & Manage Operations:
- Proactively identify areas for improved marketing processes, system enhancements, & operational efficiency.
- Identify and research any data discrepancies, escalating issues to other team members when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Technical and/or Marketing concentration preferred)
- Desire to learn technology; exposure to database technology is a plus (but not required)
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships, both locally & remotely
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.