Business Systems Analyst at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
CCC Information Services is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our Standard Vehicle Team. The Standard Vehicle team is responsible for maintaining vehicle data coming from different vendors and providing a customized view of this data to internal customers to massage and transform it to be ready for clients.
* Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for development team and manages changes to such specifications
* Creates requirements documents, use cases, workflow diagrams, test scripts, support manual materials, and other related documentation
* Fully understand sources of Vehicle Data, including VIN decoding and Build Sheets concepts, and perform feasibility study for new data sources.
* Analyze Vehicle Data for identification and assist with diagnosis and evaluation to address customer queries.
* Works closely with Quality Assurance to review testing guidelines for new software implementation and product enhancements. Coordinates User Acceptance Testing with customer stakeholders.
* Performs system testing as needed for new products and production fixes.
* Manages small projects or portions of larger projects as a Functional lead.
* Assists in the business process redesign and documentation, as applicable, for new technology
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
* 6-8+ years of relevant systems analyst and/or business analysis experience
* Understands technology trends in the industry and uses this knowledge to develop innovation solutions to enhance CCC’s competitive edge
* Excellent written communication skills - documentation, presentations, and flowcharts
* Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate w/business partners, internal audiences, technical analysts, developers, & other cross functional staff
* Business requirements authoring/management, Use Case Authoring, Workflow Diagramming, Data Dictionary Authoring, Basic Project Planning and Management
* Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office suite of products.
* Experience with Databases with expertise in pulling reports using SQL and providing meaningful metrics
Knowledge of the following:
* System development life cycle
* Database environments
* Customer workflow
* Business workflow (dependent on functional area)
* Existing and emerging technologies
* Tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues
* Continuous Integration
* Test Driven Development