About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About the Role
G2 is looking for a Business Systems Manager to help build and scale our Salesforce team and architect the technology stack we will need as we grow towards public company scale. The ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for developing talent, significant Salesforce experience, and a desire to be a hands-on manager of our systems architecture.
In this role you will:
- Guide overall sales systems architecture and strategy to support the business as it grows rapidly towards public company scale
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on Salesforce and related sales technology
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally to meet the needs of stakeholders across the Sales team and the broader business
- Lead the design and enhancement of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Community, CPQ, etc.) applications and related Sales technology.
- Refine requirements and translate business needs into optimal system solution design
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business problems, developing creative solutions, and ensuring data accuracy across systems.
- Lead and mentor a talented, growing team
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- Experience managing a Salesforce or Sales Systems team
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience in system administration, analysis and development
- A clear understanding of security, scalability, maintainability of solution design and development needs
- Experience running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving ability
What can help your application stand out:
- Experience in SaaS or with a fast growing tech startup
- Technical project management experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- Exposure to other Salesforce clouds such as CPQ, Communities, Einstein, and Service
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.