CAD/RMS System Manager at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewCMSO Software Enterprise Operations Organization is a group that delivers software solutions to the public safety sector. Our group is committed to providing the technology, knowledge, and tools that will allow our customers to focus on their mission critical goals and responsibilities. We provide support for ground breaking products and solutions that enable public safety entities to respond more quickly and safely to emergent situations. PSA deploys and supports products such as Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management Systems, Jail Management Systems and Mobile Data Computing, among other offerings. SPSS is a fast-paced environment that seeks motivated and professional individuals willing to work towards our goals as an organization.
This is an on site Position with the New Jersey State Police working primarily at the NJSP headquaters. There will be some Travel will be required to visit other agency locations.
- The RMS/CAD/Mobile Manager will be responsible for various customer supporting functions and products including RMS/CAD/Mobile systems, related clients, GIS systems, and other various interface systems.
- Preferred applicants will also have experience/familiarity with hardware including HP Blade Servers, SAN technology, Fortigate firewall and router, Cisco Networking, and other various system components.
- The candidate must have excellent technical and interpersonal communication skills.
- This position is subject to working in high security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers
- Bachelors degree or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.