Call Center Training Specialist at Enova
Location: Based in downtown Chicago with occasional travel to our Gurnee, IL office required for 2-3 classes a year. Each class could be from 2-4 weeks long.)
What you'll do:
As a Training Specialist, you’ll be responsible for designing and facilitating training programs to various audiences including new hires, existing employees, and managers both in the call center and throughout Enova. You are bright, energetic, and a creative problem-solver. You will build relationships with key stakeholders, bring innovative ideas to our training processes, and help drive key initiatives throughout the organization. In short, you’ll play a key part in developing Enova’s talent through thoughtful development initiatives that support our culture.
Areas of focus:
- Teach new hires technical knowledge and product specific information along with professional communication skills.
- Facilitate professional development focused programs such as Adapting to Change, DiSC, Emotional Intelligence, and Career Development.
- Design instructional materials and training programs using a variety of methods.
- Perform regular quality control and analyses, update training materials, internal wiki, and other resources as needed.
- Identify and implement improvements to current training curriculum.
- Successfully liaison with other departments to identify gaps in performance and determine training needs.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Communication studies, Business studies, Psychology or a related field.
- 3-5 years of previous professional training and/or talent development experience in a high demand, high output role with a proven record of success and accomplishment.
- Knowledge of needs analysis and instructional design methodologies.
- Ability to evaluate a learner’s learning style and identify development needs.
- Experience working with on-line and web-based learning development, delivery, and learning management tools. (e.g. Articulate, Web-Ex, etc)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The ability to be flexible with work schedule at times and willing to occasionally work early morning or night hours to support the company’s international presence.
- Ability to travel to our Gurnee office.
Kudos to you if you have:
- Financial industry experience.
- E-learning design experience.
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience.
About our Talent Development Team:
Our Talent Development team partners with the business to identify gaps in performance, and generates and implements solutions including organizational change, retention programs and targeted training. Our trainers are responsible for designing and facilitating call center/operations and corporate training programs focused around product, process, technical and soft skills training to new and existing employees. They are collaborating regularly with department heads, directors, and product managers to ensure training meets the needs of the business and is regularly enhanced.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.