Care Coordinator Specialist- Remote at GoHealth
How do you want to make an impact?
Have you struggled to find purpose with your work? Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life on a daily basis? If so, then GoHealth is where your search ends!
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
About the role:
A Care Coordinator on the Telecare Member Services team is responsible for creating a bridge between our Medicare Sales Team and our Telecare Member Services team to increase the overall retention of GoHealth members. A Care Coordinator will review business submitted by the Sales team and provide feedback to team members on cancellation trends, issues with plan fit, macro trends in the Medicare market, and more. Additionally, a Care Coordinator will escalate problems to special teams within Telecare Member Services, flag issues for Member Services agents to review when talking with members, and help with RFI requests from carriers.
The ideal individual will have a deep knowledge of Medicare and have sold Medacare Advantage plans previously, possess the ability to identify trends in large volumes of data, and is able to develop strong and lasting relationships with sales agents, managers, and other Member Services agents.
What is Takes to be Successful
- Deliver high quality customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Review sales submissions and other data points to identify positive and negative trends in cancellation and retention, and provide feedback to agents, managers, and other team members
- Leverage multiple reporting tools to identify high risk submissions and target sales agents who are at risk of a lower retention projection
- Develop strong relationships with sales team members, sales managers, and other Members Services team members
- Work closely with assigned sales manager to help investigate and resolve high priority member complaints and escalations.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives while working with multiple computers, applications and databases
- Communicate Retention Trends to diverse audiences in Member Services and Tier 2 Sales (Agents, Managers, and Program Managers)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree or previous related health or Medicare Insurance sales/service experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or member services setting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills to be able to respond to inquiries and requests
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in groups and alone
- Be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be licensed in Health and Life
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.