Carrier Onboarding Coordinator at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next position as a Carrier Onboarding Coordinator to help build out a network of carriers! You have a passion for with growing and scaling the project44 carrier network, you will be a leader, a salesperson, a carrier expert, a project manager, and an efficient operator. You thrive in problem solving and have the ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done.
What you’re most excited for:
- Champion carrier / capacity provider / vendor entry to the project44 network by creating and owning the process, managing internal and external stakeholders, while driving increased value to internal technologies
- Aggressively grow the project44 carrier network with a strong focus on truckload carriers
- Drive carriers / capacity providers / vendors to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
- Assist internal stakeholders (Sales, Sales Engineering, Consulting, etc.) with direct and indirect project activities, to reduce time to go-live and increase satisfaction for project44 customers and carriers
- Own and manage internal workflow and operations processes to ensure efficient onboarding of carriers into the project44 network
- Participate in planned and ad-hoc internal projects to drive internal efficiency and reduce carrier/customer time to go-live
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Background in Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Carrier Sales
- Call center or similar environment experience is helpful
- Quick learner, especially around industry knowledge and for technology
- Strong reporting skills, both tactical and executive levels
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for carrier/customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.