Carrier Operations Representative
Echo is seeking a Carrier Operations Representatives to resourcefully support our Carrier Sales efforts with a strong work ethic, communication skills, multi-tasking ability and the drive to learn.
As a Carrier Operations Representative, you will research available carrier capacity within an assigned territory. Working closely with Carrier Sales Representatives, this position is responsible for scheduling shipments, ensuring on time pick-up and delivery and maintaining relationships with existing carrier partners. We’re a fast-growing logistics company; your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving.
- Are like a diamond, at your best under pressure
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities, from our CEO to your coworkers to truck drivers
- Possess a strong desire to gain knowledge of the truckload market and industry trends
- Have mastered the art of managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and can shift priorities effortlessly
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and we never stop seeking ways to get better
- Go the extra mile for our carriers and coworkers
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere else
Carrier Operations Representatives work in conjunction with other Reps to prioritize and service Echo’s customers in a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicate internally and with drivers regarding shipment information in order to successfully service Echo’s customers
- Work in conjunction with teammates to prioritize and service customers in a timely fashion
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments in accordance with legal transit times and shipment requirements
- Monitor progress of shipments to ensure coverage, on-time performance and the resolution of any mid-transit issues
- The ability to learn and effectively use Echo’s proprietary technology
- Knowledgeable or possess a desire to learn various freight market trends based on seasonality, geography and specialized carrier types
- Act with a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to establish productive internal and external relationships
- Work well under pressure and with integrity
- Ability to exude confidence and gain credibility with carriers
- Highly professional demeanor, even under stress
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.