Casualty Field Consultant
Job Description Summary
The Casualty Field Consultant will take on a lead role managing local end user experience and continuing education efforts. The ideal candidate will be a detailed action-oriented service and training agent focused on driving best in class NPS/CSI scores. The right candidate will excel in a fluid environment by identifying and delivering new service and training curriculum's.
- Responsible for customer related trainings (web and on-sight)
- Responsible for supporting end user adoption plans to drive NPS/CSI scores and product feature use
- Analyze user experience and environment to help define, design & deliver learning absorption curriculums and continuing education/service offerings
- Collaborate with local customer teams & CCC account teams during rollouts and post rollouts phases to ensure obsessive customer experience is being delivered driving referenceable clients
- Grow customer contact interactions to help drive partnership value and proactive service
- Collaborate with customer teams to gain more intimate knowledge of customer environment and workflow to provide insight back to the account teams to help drive process improvements
- Drive daily grassroot service interactions based on customer requests, defined service planes and observational interactions.
- Analyze insurance industry trends and customer data trends in order to support the account teams short and long-range plans
- Analyze internal customer data (tech support call data, system user data, voice of customer feedback data etc..) to build proactive service models
- Help track open customer tickets, partnering with internal support teams
- 4-year degree required
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities required
- 1+years training and presentation experience required
- 3+years casualty professional experience required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Experience managing simultaneous customer requests
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Experience utilizing Microsoft office suite, methodologies and software such as: Excel, PPT, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and Office Suite
- Software training & implementation experience preferred
- Adult learning principle experience
- Change management principle experience
- Consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity of the Insurance Industry preferred
- Chicago based applicants preferred (telecommute possible)
- 50-75% travel required
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!