We are looking for a Client Engagement Associate to help the new business team within the region meet and exceed new business revenue targets.
Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The people we are looking for in this position are no exception. Reporting directly to the VP of Client Engagement, you will work with our Business Development Specialists, Consulting Services, Growth team, and the Executive Team to identify, qualify and close new business in competitive pursuits.Responsibilities
- Serve in supporting our business development executives in the region on special projects to help the territory meet and exceed new business targets
- Generate new opportunities at new accounts via High-Value Offers, Cold Outreach, Partner co-selling motions
- Nurture Contacts
- Ensure no lead falls through the cracks or is left unattended to
- Find ways to revitalize stalled opportunities or connections that have not yet translated into active opportunities
- Help Close Opportunities
- Monitor New Business pipelines and work with Client Engagement reps to move deals from stage to stage, unstuck opportunities, accelerate opportunities through nurturing and closing activities
- Support the creation of proposals and develop templates/frameworks to accelerate proposal creation
- Assist in the drafting and editing of Statements of Work
- Drive significant bids from initiation to decision in a project management capacity
- Monitor and improve the contracting process from initiation to execution
- Identify and fill gaps in a dynamic environment
- Bridge Sales to Delivery where needed
- Assist in project escalations born out of closed deals
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications.
- 3+ yrs, consulting or agency background with strong consultative sales skills
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and technology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Client-facing experience during Lead Passes, SOW negotiation, and relationship management.
- Able to schedule & qualify Lead Pass Calls across accounts.
- Able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Detail-oriented, a strong communicator and an effective presenter.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Understanding of user experience design and agile software development lifecycle and have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams, in a delivery capacity, in enterprise environments.
- Consulting experience by shadowing projects and communicating to clients, objection handling, delivering client-facing artifacts and outputs.
- An entrepreneurial approach to client management and account growth
Kin + Carta exists to build a world that works better for everyone. As a digital transformation firm, we bring together technology, data and experience to drive connected outcomes for clients. Those outcomes are typically in the areas of innovation, modernization, enablement and optimization. And we make it happen by being connective, adaptive and responsible in everything we do.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.