The Change Management Specialist – Training & Leadership will support the Change Management Leadership team as well as provide guidance and structure to the training development team. The Change Management Specialist will focus on supporting the Training Development team through management of the development effort. The Change Management resource will also Interface with many Exelon teams from IT and the Business to document, understand and align project tasks and responsibilities with the project plan and project objectives. This individual will also be responsible for ensuring that deliverables meet client standards and expectations. The successful candidate will work on multiple tasks simultaneously and be a team player.
- Support monthly Change Management workshops
- Perform QA/QC review of training development materials
- Provide Project Management expertise to development of training materials
- Oversee the development of training materials
- Apply proven change management best practice strategies and tactics to the project
- Lead meetings with SME’s, client management and vendor personnel
Job Specific Requirements
- Change Management Specialist with 3-5 years of experience
- Well versed in Change Management process
- Has good understanding of business analysis and project change management methods and principles.
- Project Management background is a plus, either agile or traditional waterfall
- Experience in the Utility industry is a plus
- Candidate should understand the utilities language
- Experienced in leading teams
- Self-Starter who can work under little supervision
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in the field, both in a management and hands on role
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with Microsoft based applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project)
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Possess strong oral and written communication to provide presentations to management
- A team player with the willingness to assist coworkers on other projects as required
- Understanding of the business analysis and project management methods
- Understanding of System Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This position does require the individual to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We will consider and determine medical and religious accommodations in accordance with federal and state laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.