ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
At ActiveCampaign, we understand and believe that our partners are a critical part of our success and as we continue to grow fast and expand our business, partners will have an even bigger role to play. The Channel Onboarding Specialist develops and wins relationships with potential ActiveCampaign channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales quotas through a combination of new business recruitment growth objectives.
What your day could consist of:
- Outbound sourcing of new Channel account opportunities and proactively identify, nurture and close new AC partners;
- Demonstrating the AC platform as well as the Channel portals to perspective partners through demos and/or discovery calls;
- Coordination of the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner objectives;
- Ensuring prospective partner understanding and compliance with partner agreements;
- Driving adoption of company programs and identifying potential AC Certified Consultants.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of outbound prospecting experience, with prior experience and knowledge of the agency space preferred;
- Ability to efficiently organize and react to a high volume of emails, demo's and phone calls per day;
- Self-motivated and highly driven with a desire to win and achieve new goals;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to others;
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner;
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description