Channel Operations Customer Experience Specialist at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new early in career Channel Operations Customer Experience Specialist to help support our Channel Operations team. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready for the challenge?You:
As our newest team member, you will help with Operations Team support, internal and external operational case management, multi-functional process reviews, QORs, trainings and other duties as assigned. You are detailed, dedicated, creative and always ready to help your team where needed.Responsibilities
- Help support executive engagement and operational enablement through to systems set-up and logistics
- Become an authority on operational processes and serve as a go-to resource for internal and external constituencies on a day to day basis
- Collaborate with regional Partner account managers to review partner performance and identify areas of growth and improvement, and increase efficiency
- Work cross functionally to help on escalations of operational issues
- Communicate and cooperate with teams across international time zones
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or BA education equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of experience in an Operational or Customer Service capacity
- Superb communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with an emphasis on execution
- Familiarity working across various teams in a dynamic environment
- A high degree of motivation, autonomy in work, and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of Cisco quoting and ordering tools is helpful
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.