Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we change the future and transform your career!
There are jobs and then there are careers. Since 1997, Paylocity has been hiring talented people, giving them big challenges, and providing the right resources to help them succeed. Our award-winning culture ensures all employees feel truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves. While other companies talk about it, we make it happen. Join Paylocity and launch your career!
Let's go forward together.
As a Channel Program Manager (internally titled Market Manager) on the Channels & Alliances Team at Paylocity, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to create and strengthen relationships with industry-leading companies in retirement, financial services, health benefits, and HR/HCM software industries. You will work with senior leaders to systematically identify and evaluate opportunities, and foster relationships that drive adoption of Paylocity's products, expand our reach, and create opportunities to engage our partners to shape future developments and deliver a better customer experience. As a Paylocity employee, you will be in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
Reports To: Director, Channels and Alliances
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work alongside category director(s) in the evaluation of industry trends, technological shifts, and market dynamics to identify and engage the right partners to advance the level and breadth of partnerships
- Own partner & Paylocity term sheets for complex contracts in support of solidifying durable, long-term growth from partnerships
- Project manage partnerships through onboarding & implementation until live and handed over to the channel management team for ongoing support
- Develop and maintain partner onboarding assets - from documentation to presentations and associated process and communications needed to ensure effective partner engagement for Sales, Channels, Marketing, Operations, Product, Finance, L&D, and other needed functions
- Coordinate with partners to collaborate on challenges or opportunities and work issues through resolution
- Direct channels managers as needed on key partner programs to drive partner channel business
- Attend partner events on occasion to represent Paylocity's brand and partnership
- Prepare executive-level communications to report progress on projects and/or new category assessment
- Lead cross-functional initiatives as defined by channels leadership to support Paylocity and channel's goals, including owning and maintaining deliverables for execution and ongoing maintenance of channels programs
- BS/BA, in business, marketing, finance, economics, product management, project management, communications, or another appropriate field; will consider commensurate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in sales, marketing, channels, alliances, product management, project management, or operations functions
- Demonstrable expertise or work experience in one or more of the following industries: Retirement / Financial Services, Employee Benefits, Insurance, HR/HCM Software, Business consulting
- A solid foundation of experience working across a wide variety of business functions and with stakeholders both inside and outside a business with the ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to work independently. Reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, while managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to think critically and natural curiosity for finding solutions to complex challenges
- Ability to travel 10-25% as needed
- Change management and/or transformation experience
- Digital marketing
- Experience in SaaS, platform, and/or HCM (Human Capital Management)
- MBA, MS/MA
- PMP certification
- Ability to influence without authority
- Business Growth & Acumen
- Collaboration & Strategic Management
- Executive communication
- High self-motivated
- Leadership & Integrity
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $85,734 - $137,065/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]