Chief of Staff, Global Go-To-Market at ServiceNow
ServiceNow, is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies with run rate revenue over $4 Billion. Our purpose is to make the world of work, work better for people. We envision a world where anyone can create workflows that work for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done. In the past 2 years, ServiceNow has been named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes, named a TOP Company to work for by Linkedin, and named #3 on Fortune’s Future 50 List.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity allowing companies to execute faster, focusing on innovation and providing great experiences to both customers and employees alike.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our platform and products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Global Go-to-Market organization is a newly created function combining our Value Management, Inspire, Industry Solutions, Industry Go-to-Market and Top Accounts teams under a single umbrella. Our organization delivers world class programs and services to our quota-carrying field sales organization and to our end customers and prospects. We understand industries, our customer’s strategy and desired business outcomes and define industry relevant solutions that deliver demonstrative customer value.
We help deliver an innovative customer engagement experience via our Now Value framework, at-scale leveraging best practices and thought leadership culled from our experts and from system data from thousands of customers who leverage the Now Platform for digital transformation.
The role and key responsibilities
- Ensure that the Global Go-to-Market team strategy and charter is refined, operationalized, measured and communicated
- Serve as primary point of contact for Go-to-market team leaders and the extended team
- Aligned to the Global GTM team priorities, drive operational rhythm of the business including cultivating and executing weekly leadership / staff meetings, quarterly all hands, off-sites, and regular cadences with peers and executive leadership
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with key business partners across the sales, customer success, corporate strategy and product organizations
- Communicate priorities and results to the broader organization
- Partner with Global GTM leadership to create and deliver high-impact presentations for ServiceNow C-suite and executive leadership team
- Identify and lead key programs to drive synergies across global GTM functions
- Influence decision making within executive audiences; establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of the organization
- Support stand up of offshore PMO and platform team to support infrastructure and content creation engine
- Support Global GTM lead’s customer agenda including identification of engagement and sponsorship opportunities. Support meeting preparation and follow-up
- Help establish a culture of cross-functional cooperation and alignment
- Support execution of key talent priorities including DIBs and employee voice-survey action planning
- 10-15+ years of experience in go-to-market function for a Software/SaaS technology company; prior experience as a Chief-of-Staff or operational leadership role preferred
- Strong communicator with executive presence
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence at the highest levels
- Strong program management skills
- Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage multiple extended or virtual teams
- Collaborative team player who also knows how to ‘get things done’
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- High energy, strong work ethic
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.