ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a proven, experienced sales leader to be responsible for the overall solution sales GTM strategy and operational support of the Solution Sales Org. She/he will be a primary point of contact for the cross-functional teams that support the solution sales organization. They will be responsible for defining and communicating the organization’s priorities. This leader will be focused on supporting the over-achievement of the Solution Sales org’s targets with strong management skills and a consistent track record of adapting to change in a fast-paced sales environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute on annual and quarterly sales plans. They will have a high level of integrity, strong Executive Presence and communication skills, and a passion for winning.
What you get to do in this role:
· Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-faced sales plan to grow business worldwide
· Work cross functionally with matrix teams to ensure aligned priorities and goals
· Incubate and develop emerging programs that are deemed strategic investments
· Collaborate with business partner across Sales Operations, Sales, Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Professional Services and Alliance and Channels to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategy
· Coordinate out-year planning to ensure the organization continues to scale to support growth expectations
· Manage your team talent development and consistent recruiting practices
· Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high-bar, leading from the front
· Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
To be successful in this role you have:
· 7+ years’ experience in field sales management, in a matrixed sales environment in the enterprise software space and/or comparable experience in consulting industry
· Strong operational mindset with a focus on building organizations to scale in a cross-functional capacity
· A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding team quotas
· Experience attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent through assessing, selecting, onboarding, coaching, and developing
· A history of demonstrated skills of sales operational best practices
· Strong forecasting and reporting capabilities
· Strong Program Management skills and a history of building out sales programs to support Field Sales teams
· Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
· Experience inspiring the team to follow defined best practices
· The ability to navigate and collaborate through complex opportunities
· A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills
· The willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time
· A Bachelor’s degree; an MBA is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.