Chief of Staff at Cameo
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the Role:
Our Chief of Staff will play a critical role in advancing communication, organization, and strategy implementation across the company. This position is the right hand to our Founder and CEO.
In this role you will work closely with our C-Suite team to execute our business strategy. You should be capable of holding leaders accountable for business goals, and articulating our mission. This position will require you to create broad decks, run meeting agendas, sit in meetings, and coordinate company wide emails. You will develop a knowledge of the success factors of a high-growth startup
How you’ll crush it:
- Ability to track objective key results and communicate company strategy
- Experience working closely with C-suite management while also guiding cross functional teams and management levels of the organization
- Understanding of key performance indicators and ability to create dashboards for review
- Tracks C-suite teams performance and manages accountability cross teams (action items, agendas, etc)
- Ability to facilitate executive decision and work as liaison in CEOs absence
- Guide time management to ensure CEO is successfully adhering to deadlines
- Sharp business judgment, ability to give data driven decisions and strategic solutions to the team
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in similar operations role or executive support position
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related field
- Familiarity with OKRs is ideal
- High proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, Slides, etc
- Ability to make autonomous decisions but also understands when to delegate or escalate
- Knows how to plan ahead but can pivot at the last minute if needed
- Is extremely organized and resourceful
- Excitement for the dynamic startup environment where every day is different and filled with new challenges
- Highly collaborative and enjoys working with people
- Passionate, approachable, thoughtful and respectful to our team and community