Client Analyst at Kin + Carta
At Kin + Carta, we have a fundamental belief that digital is never slowing down. That belief drives us to be the best in the world at digital product development. We help clients who face speed, adoption, and engineering challenges achieve market relevance in a new digital age through our core and emerging capabilities.
Kin + Carta is looking for a Client Analyst to level up the relationship between Kin + Carta and our clients, acting as an owner of consistent client interaction activities.
Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The person we are looking for in this position is no exception. Reporting directly to the Managing Directors of Client Partnership, you will collaborate across various internal and external teams to drive efficient, meaningful, and memorable client interactions through events and sales pursuits.
From a sales execution perspective, this role will:
- Draft professional services contracts at the direction of the primary account owner, guiding client contract tasks from start to finish
- Create, submit, and revise resource requests through our professional services administration system
- Curate internal and external case study artifacts, adhering to a standardized format in order to benefit the entire demand team
On the face-to-face client interaction front, this position will:
- Take the initiative to create the client interaction agenda and ensure it is executed.
- Handle every aspect of interaction while clients are visiting Kin + Carta offices, including tour and demonstration coordination, meeting logistics, and hospitality
- Collaborate with employees and partners externally at events, driving attendance numbers and facilitating client conversations
- Nurture ongoing relationships as part of our client appreciation program - sending meaningful thank-you gifts, handwritten personalized notes, and similar items
What we are looking for in you:
You are a trailblazer. You create opportunities for others to succeed. You are gritty and never give up. You never let things fall through the cracks. You can bridge the big picture of account relationships with the intricacies of sales and interpersonal interaction. You can hold professional conversations with confidence. You have a passion for exploring, “What’s next?” and are highly motivated, productive and organized. You have the ability to build trust and rapport with internal stakeholders to drive deliverables, coordinate activities, and improve our internal processes.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer interaction role is preferred, either in marketing, sales, finance, consulting or event planning
- Consulting, agency, or technology partner background is ideal given the unique relationship between these firms and their respective clients
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated coordination and planning skills with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- A willingness to learn about modern sales and account management process
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or finance is preferred
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.