Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and supply chain management. We utilize technology to simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers by handling the critical tasks on their behalf so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that ship their product with carriers who transport those goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
The Client Billing Supervisor will directly manage a team of Client Billing Coordinators and Client Billing Clerks. In managing these teams, the Supervisor will ensure Financial Operations Excellence and improve cash flow by supervising all client billing operations.
- Oversee daily operations, ensuring accurate resolution and task completion for Client Billing Team
- Support collaboration with Account Teams / Sales Reps / Accounts Receivable
- Identify process and automation opportunities and improvements
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Displays an expertise in Optimizer functionality
- Understands Sales and Sales Operations perspective
- Advanced understanding of carrier and client pricing
- Strong leadership qualities
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.