Client Communications Manager
This role designs a comprehensive communications strategy for large, fast-paced initiatives within the Company and is responsible for planning, development and the execution of major program communications, including drafting and deploying multi-channel communications to a wide set of different stakeholders. Develops communications requirements, templates and process for system changes. Ensures compliance within the organization, creates feedback loops, and evaluates the effectiveness of communication plans. This role reports into a centralized strategic system release team.
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Designs a comprehensive communications strategy for large, fast-paced initiatives within the company. Develops the internal and external Program communications strategy and execution plan. Ensures compliance of communication launch strategy to ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of system changes.
- Creates and maintains calendar of communication events. Ensures internal initiatives follow internal and external communication processes and procedures.
- Creates feedback loops and evaluates the effectiveness of messaging with different audiences.
- Directs the creation of, or creates, strategic program communication plans, projects, and messaging for major initiatives to influence the early adoption of strategy throughout the business, engage team members and enhance company reputation and positive image amongst the clients we serve.
- Serves as a leading communication strategist for the program(s) supported. Directs the completion of, or creates program communications, speeches, and presentations for a wide variety of initiatives.
- Leads the development of communications strategies and messages for major, enterprise-wide initiatives and programs.
- Responsible for close coordination and partnership with the Change Management team (OPP) to help incorporate and bring to life “change” best practices into communication initiatives.
- Collaborates closely with Development, Marketing and other internal partners to ensure alignment and integration between the company’s communication efforts.
- Develops and maintains a series of metrics on the function’s performance against best practice standards; monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of efforts.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in internal, executive or corporate communications OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 7 years of experience in internal, executive or corporate communications.
- Experience crafting and editing and strategic communications programs.
- Experience building communications plans to support business units and business goals.
- Experience coaching business leaders in the appropriate delivery techniques and methodologies related to delivering client messaging through a variety of media.
- Experience synthesizing complex and/or abstract ideas into meaningful and strategically focused communications and messages.
- Experience assessing and measuring the impact and effectiveness of communications strategies and tools.
- Willing to travel up 10% of the time for business purposes (in-state and out of state).
- Master’s degree or MBA.
- Experience in BOTH External and Internal communications functions
- Experience working in an organization that has experienced significant change
- Experience managing agencies.
- Experience in the HCM industry.
- Experience in technical and change management communications
- Salesforce Pardot Experience #SH