CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - AUTO at Conversant
Client Development Manager - Automotive
For over a decade, Conversant has been at the forefront of personalized digital display and video advertising. Leveraging the industry’s biggest and best identity network, we apply machine learning to deliver personalized advertising in real time to our clients’ customers and prospects across the Internet and then measure whether the advertising impacted their actual online and offline sales (not just their website). This ability to leverage digital advertising to efficiently and effectively drive on and offline sales is being leveraged by many of the US’s largest retail, travel and financial services brands, and it has recently been extended to the automotive industry.
We’re looking for a digital automotive industry sales star to help us expedite our growth in the automotive industry for both sales and after sales and across all three tiers. Someone who understands the digital automotive industry well, and who has had success selling and growing significant books of business among auto OEM’s and their agencies.
The Client Development Manager, Automotive is responsible for becoming first and foremost a trusted client partner on an existing book of business comprised of auto OEM accounts. This individual will be expected to create win/win outcomes that result in revenue growth for our clients and for Conversant, and meet or exceed her/his revenue quota. The ideal candidate will use their, sales automotive and digital media business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant’s solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
Client Development Responsibilities:
- Lead internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Work to quickly learn and understand landscape the client operates in to help address their needs in way that is competitive and meaningful.
- Be consultative and use creativity to create and deliver customized sales solutions that address the client’s compelling marketing needs and help them meet their business goals
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of one’s accounts, both internally and externally
- Build relationships with key client and internal stake holders including the Epsilon Auto account team, the partner strategy team, marketing, analytics, legal, compliance and key decision makers and influencers
- Negotiate with client’s key decision makers and influencers to create positive outcomes for Conversant and the client.
- Develop a roadmap for success over time that will foster client satisfaction, growth and trust. Become the client’s right hand.
· 3-5 Years of professional Sales & Marketing business experience, particularly in the automotive digital media or ad tech industries
· Automotive client experience, client account management experience or client sales experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience)
· Demonstrated quota achievement and sales & business development success
· Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across marketing channels (display, video, social, search, direct mail, email, etc.)
· Self-motivated – Wants to be the best and work with the best. Able to identify opportunities, new business, and market gaps
· Ability to assess client objectives and formulate strategy utilizing Conversant’s full product offering
· Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
· Strong quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
· Understanding of marketing program strategy, design, execution, and measurement/attribution
· Strong negotiation skills
· Experience coordinating across multiple levels of an organization
· A true team player and team builder - works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
· Strong Computer Skills: Expertise in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint and sales management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
· BA/BS with strong academic record. Economics, Finance and Marketing backgrounds a plus.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.