Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Client Development Manager will support the CPG sales team on all aspects of maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts.
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for client.
- Assist in creating customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders to further understand the client's landscape and gaining account penetration
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in account management, media, and analytics to ensure that client marketing goals are met
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with people
- Passionate and self-motivated with a constant drive to succeed
- Demonstrated strength in quantitative and analytical ability
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of work history
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.