CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Manager, Client Development will grow a current book of business. The Manager will identify, influence, present, close deals with customers and meet and exceed quotas by leading and leveraging Conversant’s capabilities.
- An individual contributor role that is responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for client.
- Create and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally.
- Build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers.
- 5-7 Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
- Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated Sales & Business Development Experience
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.