Client Events Coordinator at Paylocity
The Client Events Coordinator is responsible for executing on a variety of client events, managing details of event preparation and follow up to ensure the best experience for our clients who attend.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What you'll do:
- Assist Current Client Events Manager and Client Events Program Manager on duties to execute successful client events with the goal to increase retention and engagement with Paylocity products.
- Keep project plan, communications, and budget updated for team.
- Track and report registration for events.
- Assist in scheduling of meetings for event planning.
- Respond to client inquiries about events.
- Coordinate event details such as ordering and shipping materials.
- Coordinate internal and external speaker communications.
- Organize and schedule internal meetings for updates and follow up.
- Ensure post-event follow up plan is executed upon including email communication and measurement.
- Other administration duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- 2+ years in administration or customer service role
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible and client first mentality
- Knowledge and experience with Event Platforms and CRM (Salesforce.com) tools a plus
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to converse both written and verbally with clients
- Highly reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, working with multiple team members across different departments, while managing multiple projects
- Must be a self-starter, not afraid to ask questions
- Willingness to travel to various locations for events up to 30%, willing to work long hours while on location including standing on feet for long periods of time.